Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My, how time flies...

You may have heard how this past weekend the Northeast was hit with quite the snowstorm! Well, it's snowing YET AGAIN! They're saying it's going to be another 6-10 inches on top of what we already have. Incredible. I won't complain even though it took me over 2 hours to get to work today - compared to a 'normal' 25 minute commute. Ugh.
Honestly, I really can't complain. I'm safe, warm, fed....and I applied to what I think could be my 'dream job.' Next week is my preliminary interview so I'll let you know how that goes.
My entries make me look like all I think about is work - oh, so not true! This June I'm going to be the MOH in my best friend's wedding. We've been roomies for the last 9.5 years. To top it off, I just ended a two-year relationship with a guy who, at one point, I thought was 'the one'. He wasn't.
So, I've got quite a few things going in my life besides work - but who doesn't! Feel free to comment...I'd love to hear from you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Hi Cookie! Sami sent me over here! So glad to see you off to a good start in blogging. I enjoyed this entry and can't wait to read more!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Sam sent me :)

Can't wait to hear your stories. Welcome to the world of blogging.

7:07 PM  
Blogger cookie723 said...

Hello Samira, PSD, and GFF!! Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I don't know what motivates you to do yours but it's almost like a public diary for me. There are just some thought and ideas I'd like to have commentary on, ya know?
Sam, I'll definitely have more on the MOH thing soon - like how my BF's fiance still wants to invite my ex to the big day...it's a long story and on the surface, I'm sure it looks like I'm the petty one but, like I said, more later :) Sorry, I don't mean to tease!
Have a great night...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home