Wednesday, February 09, 2005

First interview is over...

So, I had my first interview this morning for my 'dream job'. The person I interviewed with is the person who's role I'd be stepping into - he's moving to another realm at the college. (The great thing is that I'd still be working with him, he's a good friend!) It looks positive right now that I may very well 'get the job' but I still have to get through the next interview which is in about two weeks...yikes.
This is the interview with all the higher-ups where I truly have to 'pitch myself'...oh boy. Any suggestions beyond 'be yourself'? Should I have notes? I'm being somewhat 'secretive' about the job in case some of you in blogworld know the school where I applied. As soon as I know about the decision, I'll spill it all.
I ask about notes because I know the 'higher-ups' want to know I've got a game plan as to where I want to take this role - the goals, the 'greater purpose in it all' - should I have something in front of me that I refer to? Just wondering what you think....
OK...gotta go, hope to hear from you all soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home