Monday, July 11, 2005

Thanks so much...

If you haven't read 'em yet my last post got some FANTASTIC comments. It certainly goes to prove that with a bit of evil, there is always Good(God) to overpower it. The question is, will the good (believers) be brave enough to do so! From the comments left, I think so...just brillant thoughts and I honestly pray 'anonymous' comes back to check it out.

Had a pretty 'fast weekend' - started out with seeing 'Batman Begins' with a friend of mine. We drooled over Christian Bale and, seeing he was on the IMAX hugo screen - we had a lot to drool over ;) Good flick, fyi. I got up Saturday morning and had barely rubbed the sleep out of my eyes when 1 Guy (remember him?) calls and asks if I want to get some breakfast...he was paying so, why not? (I'm sure many single women are saying a quiet 'amen' to that...) Seriously though, he had had an odd week of sorts...went on a road trip with a friend of ours (a guy), an 'online girlfriend' he has, and her son. Trouble erupted btw the friend and the online girlfriend. Honestly, even too much for me to blog right now - he needed a listening ear plus I think he was missing his ogf - she had just flown out that morning.

So after our talk over scrambled eggs (he uses WAY TOO MUCH KETCHUP - anyone agree with me on this?) we went shopping in a nearby mall, then I hit the tanning booth, showered, and hit a movie with 1 Guy - yeah, he needed company. So we watched 'Bewitched'. All I can say is that I love Will Ferrell. Never saw 'Anchorman' and from what some peeps have told me, I'm glad. But when he's in a role like this one - I could just hug him, he makes me laugh so hard! Then I met up with another friend of mine, had dinner, watched 'Fantastic Four' ***I hadn't seen a movie in WEEKS and thought I'd personally help the sagging movie ticket sales this weekend. If you check, best ticket sales in MONTHS - you're welcome, Hollywood.

Anywho...M & I go to pick up our other friend who was returning from Ecuador! One of two mission teams from our church got back safe and sound Saturday evening - only 2 hours late. I brought my friend back home because her pup wouldn't have made it that long then I returned to the fabulous Logan airport (pls. note sarcasm here.) and picked up my buddy. It was great to see her and hear about the 12 day adventure...she and another good friend had a terrific time and I was glad they were safe and not sick :)

Sunday was a GLORIOUS day all around...church was such a blessing, got some work done, had ice cream with some of my wonderful friends, then hit home :) Sleep was very good!

And now I'm back to the grind...oh joy. I'm praying about what is next workwise. I'm hoping something comes together by the end of the summer - I'd appreciate your prayers, too.

Hope you all have a great Monday! Take care...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time! and yes, ketchup on eggs?! yuck!!
I'll have to talk to hubby about going to see Batman. Everyone says it's good.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

You got it (the prayers). Wow you DID have a movie weekend! Batman was awesome, we still have yet to see Bewitched, and I was really dissappointed in Fantastic Four, not that I was expecting anything in particular but it just didn't seem to have any kind of a point to it. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend and your friend is home safe and sound!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your work situation - I hope that it is resolved VERY soon.

We are going to see Bewitched when it comes out - but I just loved the TV version I am wondering if it will live up to my fond memories.

God bless you

2:57 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

You can never use too much ketchup silly girl!!!! WHY DO I KEEP USING SILLY THIS WEEK?

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a hollywood production company's dream come true. :)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home