Friday, July 22, 2005

About last night...

ok - how many cheesy posts have started with that title? Sorry, but I really wanted to share 'about last night'...

I had a wonderful time with my girl, JR. She took me out to dinner for my birthday at Margarita's - a yummy Mexican restaurant that has great - you guessed it - margaritas. I'm usually the driver when I'm out with my posse but seeing as she was driving, I had a few...our waitress reminded both of us of someone we know but we couldn't remember to save our lives...AND the waitress gave us some advice in choosing our tequila. Fabulous.

JR brought pics, conversation flowed, I laughed so stinkin' hard, then we went for dessert after...not.home.til.12:30ish. 'Day Before Birthday-Girl' is a lil'tired today! But again, it was so worth it...thanks JR - I love spending time with you!
PLUS she gave me some fun handcreme and a great CD - Mindy Smith, ever heard of her?

Tonight, I'm not sure what's up but tomorrow I'm heading to CT with the new bride to see one of the bridesmaids for a little birthdayshindig for me:)Happyhappyjoyjoy...I really love just celebrating in general. The fact that we're celebrating me? Oh, like the cherry on the top of the sundae...and I love cherries.

So peeps...have a great weekend doing whatever you're doing...have a wonderful July 23rd...I know I will due to super friends and family I'm blessed with :)

oh - ps. Received a bday card from my bro - and it reads:
"Boogers are like birthdays...the more you have the harder it is to breathe."
You've really got to love brothers, don't you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a completely, wonderful, fun filled, safe and hillarious birthday!
May your day be filled with sunshine
May your heart be filled with love
May your year be filled with all of God's best
May the cake be the best ever
and may all the gifts come with receipts!
(in case you don't like them!)
I'll be thinking about you!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home