Monday, March 14, 2005

Mondays....

Yes, it's Monday BUT it's Monday of the week that I'm going to Texas! Thursday my two best buds are heading south to visit my third best bud in Granbury! Yippeeeeee!
I can't wait to leave all this behind and just enjoy my time with friends...it'll be hilarious and I'm sure I'll have something to blog about when I get back.
Anyone know anything about the Yellow Rose's General Granbury? I guess Saturday is a big ol' celebration of this guy and I'd love to hear from peeps about him if you know anything about him!
Lastly - I'm so bummed about the whole comment issue with Blogger but thanks to those who emailed your comments...you guys are just all so sweet! Have a great MONDAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

yay! It's working. Bad blogger, bad, bad Blogger.

A road trip! How fun! I don't know nothin' about the Yellow Rose except my Dad sings that song to me all the time. "The Yellow Rose of Texas is waiting there for me..." Don't know all the words. Have fun!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home