Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Blog Patrol, will you ever forgive me..

My goodness, it's already Wednesday and I haven't posted since Sunday...where have the last three days gone?
I've been trying to get some stuff done at the humble abode...oh, to dust and vacuum? To clear out my winter clothes and bring out all kinds of fun, springy items??? Last night a chunk of the evening was spent three-way calling the other bridemaids and filling 'em in on the shower event coming up in less than four weeks - YIKES!
So, it's hump day and now I have to head out and get all psyched up for a PC party that I'm having tomorrow night...if you checked out GFF site today - I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately either so I apologize...I'll aim for something a tad more hip & happening tomorrow....or Friday....;) Peace.
oh, yeah - go give HUGS galore to Sque Pleasegonow. Thanks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blog Patrol will let it slide this time, but next time there will be penalties.

Penalties so horrible that every post after the penalties will be so glorious that your collected writings will go down as classics. You will be the Jane Austen of the 20th Century.

11:52 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

gosh, cookie: i'm really hoping i didn't offend you with my email. if i did, it's okay to tell me so. :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Hey, I saw what you wrote about Hitch, we do need to hang, make a point to contact me if you are ever back in Texas.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey A, how's the Superwoman job panning out?

And what's up with you and Eddo? If you guys hook up, I sooooo want credit for being the matchmaker.

Sorry I haven't IM'd lately--messenger isn't on my laptop and Beth has been HOGGING the main computer. I know poor excuse, I'll set it up tonight and look for you soon.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

We will give you credit, you and God of course...

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home