Friday, April 15, 2005

What a game...

Seriously. Last night's Red Sox game was terrific for a zillion reasons. Not only did we win (!!!) but the entire atmosphere where we were sitting was incredible...we were right behind third plate (could practically reach out and touch ARod-not that I'd want to! AND during the almostbrawl with the fan and Sheffield, Jason Varitek was on third waiting patiently - LOVE him!) and everyone around us was just having such a good time. Laughing, some were drinking but not too much, and just, well, enjoying two great teams play their hearts out.
At one point everyone was a little fearful Terry Francona was going to have a heartattack over the lame umpire's calls but things worked out ok...and Fenway - don't even get me started! Seeing the World Championship banner hanging proudly AND to see Doug Flutie pull up to Fenway and get out to say hi to some fans...fabulous. (He caught a foul ball last night, too!) Just a great night all around :) GO RED SOX!!
I came up with a TV/radio show concept, too...I think I may even pursue how to get the idea out there! I'll let you know how that goes.
Happy Friday everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Wow, how cool must it be to watch a Red Sox game in person. Here in Texas we have a lot of great teams, but thre is something magical about the Red Sox, perhaps it's the fact that going to one of their games in Boston seems just so out of reach, and don't we always want what isn't easily reached?

Thanks for stopping by Posted... And yes, I agree, WHY AM I NOT MARRIED? Trust me, it's not for lack of trying. I think I am just going to buy a ring and start popping the question to randmom hotties.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Wow, how cool must it be to watch a Red Sox game in person. Here in Texas we have a lot of great teams, but thre is something magical about the Red Sox, perhaps it's the fact that going to one of their games in Boston seems just so out of reach, and don't we always want what isn't easily reached?

Thanks for stopping by Posted... And yes, I agree, WHY AM I NOT MARRIED? Trust me, it's not for lack of trying. I think I am just going to buy a ring and start popping the question to randmom hotties.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! I'm so glad you had such a great time! Can't wait to hear more about your idea, heck even see it!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, did you get my email? I've seen you come by and been checking in here - Missing your posts!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to play the game then you will try the promsale.com, it deals on different kind of prom dresses

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home