Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hi there....haven't seen you in awhile!

So sorry it's taken me so long to get on back here! It's just been quite a week...right now I'm slightly miffed that my boss didn't go with two particular perspective tenants...I just had that feeling that they'd make great tenants but for a whole list of reasons (all because of the current tenant - it has NOTHING to do with this cute couple I like) it didn't work out. So in my slightly passive/agressive way, I returned their deposit with a letter that read how sorry I was that it ended up this way. :( Oh well...I hope they find an even nicer place with a lower rent!
On to better news...my gf M called me Tuesday night to let me know we're going to the RED SOX game tonight!! Oh, I seriously can't wait...I used to live 5 minutes away from Notre Dame in IN and as much as that place certainly has it's own mystique to it - Fenway Park is in a league of it's own (pun intended). I watched most of last night's game :( , part of Monday's :) and tonight I'll be behind third base....maybe I'll catch a pop fly ball....woooohooo!
To continue my RS rampage....anyone see Fever Pitch? For those of you outside the greater Boston area, I'm not surprised but in the off chance you did...I loved it. It's hysterical and the scary part is - I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE JIMMY FALLON'S CHARACTER....it's almost as though they can commit to the Red Sox but nothing else. I told you - scary.
Anyone want to debrief Fever Pitch - let me know :) and did you know that in the original movie Colin Firth (SERIOUSLY LOVE HIM, married though he is) played the British bloke who had a certain fondness for English football (our soccer). Need to rent that bad boy....
Gotta scoot out to get to Fenway - oh it's sunny out, not toooo warm but I can deal. More tomorrow...take care!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a blast - sounds like a ton of fun! Funny you should mention Fever Pitch, I sat through about 10 minutes of it waiting for my other movie to start - The Upside of Anger. I was not in a Fever Pitch mood last night :) much more of an Upside (or downside, whatever) of Anger mood, which turned out to be really thought provoking, exactly what I need right then. Glad to hear FP was good, it did look cute.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are attending more that one prom, you might consider buying a tuxedo. Some of the Formal Wear Shops do sell tuxes and this might be a little more expensive in the beginning, but it might be less expensive in the long run. You can also buy tuxedos online also

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home