Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I've never blogged so much at once in my life.

Last blog for today - I promise.
I just had to let you know... I won more tickets to another FABU bridal show for me and my BF!!! It's a diamond place and among the fashion show, incredible door prizes, chowder & cake tasting - THERE'S EVEN A WINE TASTING. How can you even stand it! If I believed in the whole 'luck' thing - I'd tell you you could touch me and see if my luck would rub off! It's this Sunday so I'll tell you about it Monday - unless I'm still tasting the wine then!
ps - that wasn't a typo. Welcome to New England where having a 'chowder tasting' is acceptable. Hilarious. (Beth, I wanna know what bridesmaid dresses you liked from last Saturday???)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BF...BEST friend or BOYfriend?

4:40 PM  
Blogger cookie723 said...

You seriously crack me up sometimes. BF in this case is OH SO BEST friend...June 25th is the 'big day'!! Woohoo!
(If I were getting married - there would be NO doubt in your mind about it - believe me!!!)

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll expect an invitation to yours...

4:49 PM  
Blogger cookie723 said...

Honestly? Godwilling that time comes - I'd seriously weep if you and your wife made it out here for that event!! What a post we'd each have after that! :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger cookie723 said...

No coin tossing necessary either!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Oooh a bridal show sounds like so much fun. After reading Sam's account of the one she went to I REALLY want to go to one. So tell us all about yours so we can at least pretend we were there, okay?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Today's the day, whoohoo!!! Have fun out there girl!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home