Friday, March 25, 2005

Wow - it's Friday already?

Where did this week go? Gotta keep this short - heading to ME in an hour for my Easter weekend at home with the fam. Really looking forward to it - haven't been home since my breakup and my folks always say they need their 'baby fix'. God bless 'em - into their late 70's and still needing their baby!

Got back from Texas *safely* and boy, what a weekend - that deserves about ten blogs. PSD - the trip was a kind of 'last blast' for myself, my roomie, and our two best buds from college before my roomie gets hitched in June. It was fun, hard, uplifting, depressing, riproaring time - all at once! Again, it's blog worthy when I have more time!

OK - sorry about being the tangent queen that I am - all you who are changing blog sites - you know who you are....OD - love yours! The themes are a scream! And IslandGirl - how fun is your xanga site! I'm slightly envious....I think I need some SERIOUS help with mine...PSD got me started but boy, I've got a long way to go!
OK - I've got to scoot....maybe I'll even try to blog from Maine this weekend! Who knows? Have a blessed Easter, everyone! Take care...

ps - I'll respond about my 'blog personality' later - I was thinking the SAME thing the other day PSD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Post from Maine! Post from Maine! Please? I'm sooo glad your trip went well and I can't wait to hear about it. What a fun thing for you guys to do!

Have a wonderful time with your family, it'll be nice to see them again I'm sure. Especially with them needing to see YOU so bad, that's soo sweet. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the blogging personality. Have fun, girl!

10:14 PM  
Blogger slow poke kate said...

There you are!! :) Thanks for the props on my new xanga site. I am loving it. If you need help jazzing up your site let me know!! I would love to help!

Glad you are back! :)

xx island girl

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home