Thursday, March 31, 2005

Speaking of heels...

From one of the MANY posts from yesterday I mentioned my LOVE of heels. Well, I went out shopping for some summery shoes Tuesday night and found this FUN pair of black heely sandals that cross over the casual/slightly dressy line. LOVED THEM - bought them. The weather is again GORGEOUS out here in MA so I put them on this AM thinking how fun to wear these on March 31!! (btw - shoutout time to my buddy:Happy Birthday, Dave!!)
I put on this GREAT pair of sandals and found that one side of one of the sandals (for lack of a better phrase) TOTALLY RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY! It sticks out funny and I know would reallllly hurt after standing for tonight's concert (not to rub anything in - less than six hours from now!!)
So I must return them...I very anal about shoes fitting 'somewhat' decently. Cliff believed the secret to life was comfy shoes - I think there's an ounce of truth to that. Just an ounce. This just means I get to look for MORE shoes...fun!
PSD - It was Samira's post about the bridal show she went to that motivated me to start this badboy. Funny, huh? I'll SOOOO post about it ~ if my roomie and I are still speaking by then. Wow - wedding stress rots. Completely. Good thing I love her. ;)
I'm outtie - till tomorrow!
ps - I honesty did try those sandals on in the store - I think I was so anamored with how much I liked them, I didn't realize they fit funny. Scary, huh? Nothing like realizing the truth by the light of day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

I just went through my closet this morning and pulled out four pairs I had JUST bought - three were the same flip flops and the sole isn't quite long enough to feel like I have something under my foot the whole time, and the other I ordered online and wasn't half as cute as it looked. It has a silver bottom which makes it look cheesy, not to mention the fact it was red instead of pink like it appeared. Glad you can still return yours, have fun picking out a new pair!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heehee... I have the same love/sickness for heels. Unfortunately they are hell on your ankle ligaments and knees. Make sure to do some strengthening exercises. I bought this SUPER SEXY pair of REALLY high stilletos and they killed my feet after an evening of dancing. Apparently they also really weakened my ankles because I sprained my ankle the next day- completely tore my ligament.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Noodles said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm touched. :)

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home