Sunday, April 24, 2005

I think I feel...

violated! Yes, I think I've received a number of 'spam comments' - yikes! What is a girl to do? Any advice?
I also feel very very very sad that it's almost Monday all over again...I had such a great weekend...I so wish I could host a party all the time - if it were possible, I would! I've become one of those scary 'Pampered Chef' consultants in my lifelong search of constant 'partydom'.
No, I really just signed up for my consultantship because my roomie and I share quite a bit of PC 'property'(ok, I have to 'sell' for a second here - it's great stuff, really. If you ever get the opportunity - their stoneware line is fantastic!) So, with roomie moving out in TWO MONTHS FROM TOMORROW (slight freak out typing that) to divy the loot up, I joined up so I get loads free and we can each have one of what we got - got it?
(Crazy post, crazy post, crazy post.......)
Back to my weekend - my roomie's brother came down for the weekend - oh so fun. Tears to my eyes fun. A bunch of us went out to dinner Friday night then we went to see 'The Interpreter' with Sean and Nicole. Won't say much cuz many may not have seen it yet. Yes, I typed 'yet' because you really should see it - I really liked it. Suspense, kept you guessing, liked it, liked it a lot! And BTW - Sean's getting ollllllder...as much as I like Robin Wright Penn, I'll always remember his babyface married to Madonna...nutty.
Saturday we worked out, went to lunch (yummy Mexican that my roomie's fiance paid for, no less!) then went to the tux store for fittings. Hilfrigginlarious. My roomie's brother was a riot...pretended to be a runway model the whole time and being the lanky TALL boy he is, his pants and shirt were initially WAYYYYY too short so it made it all the more funny. Again, tears to my eyes funny.
Then we had a surprise birthday party to go to for a friend of mine who I can't imagine life without. She's a mentor, a role model, a sounding board, a friend who hears me whenever I need it most. Knowing all that, I try to be careful cuz her time is precious as she's married, with three great kids who I love dearly. Her hubby is marrying my roomie and her fiance and it will be an amazing ceremony for so many reasons (blog on that later)...anyway...the party was so fun. Saw some peeps I hadn't for awhile...from my old church. Ouch...it was ok but boy, I was reminded of how very content I am at my new church. :)
Then today at my new church, we had a potluck after service...just fun ALL THE WAY AROUND...I've mailed out the invites to my roomie's SURPRISE bridal shower and now I'm off to do laundry (which I like to do -scary, I know) SO...have a great night, everyone...and try to really enjoy tomorrow as I will. I promise :) Take care...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the life of a party girl!! sounds great. and btw, I have the pizza stone and the double sided rolling pin for pampered chef. fabulous! Glad you had so much fun this weekend, have a great Monday, too!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I didn't know you were a Pampered Chef consultant! I am a PC freak! I LOVE their stuff! I only have 2 of the stones because, well, they're expensive, but they are SO awesome! Half of my kitchen stuff is PC! As you can tell, I really do get freaky about their stuff but it is SO good! My consultant laughs about how freaky I get about it. Nuff said. Shutting up now! :)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am probably one of the only guys that has actually been to a PC Party. I love to cook and so I love PC stuff, but I have none of my own.

So, how old are you? Single? Christian? Hot?

Want to move to Texas?

I rarely find any single Christian women while blogging and so I just had to throw those questions out - most of my female readership is already married with children.

Have fun with all of the wedding stuff - I know how you gals enjoy a good bridal shower.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Well, next time you are in Texas you need to give me a holler and when I am in Boston I will do the same.

Here is my friends Journal of our trip to Boston - of course, I am the brown guy in the photos and I don't know why I look like a goober in both of the pictures that he actually posted of me.

http://www.youcancallmeal.com/local/travel/10

2:44 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

cookie, i have an admission: i have not yet read your entry.

i got here through eddo of posted note, and something you said caught my attention.

one word, really: Boston.

i was just in Boston this weekend! i loved it! will you visit my page, click, "Contact me" and send me an email? i'd love to get in touch with you for an interview. i have some theories and will soon be revealing them on my site. but to have an interview, ON TOP OF THOSE THEORIES?

i didn't know my posts could come THAT close to perfect! :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home