Thursday, May 05, 2005

Announcement #2

Some of you have asked about my dream job and what's up with it. I so wish I could answer you...right now it's all still in limbo due to the fact that the trustee board really has no idea what they want the person in this position to do. This has made it incredibly hard on my friend who would be my wouldbe boss - he has to juggle two jobs. In all this waiting I've been doing, instead of utter frustration, I really believe this is God. I truly think He's allowing this to happen because a better, more 'God choice' is on the horizon. I don't want to settle for just a 'good choice'.
Thanks to all who have been asking, via email, IM, etc...I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it. :)

Happy Cinco De Mayo to all! It's the 143rd anniversary of the Mexican's freedom from the French! Tonight will be the first time I go and celebrate it! I even have one of my friends (actually 2 Guy) coming to pick me up which means I'll let myself have a drink! Here's to a Cuervo for everyone! Anyone out there NOT like Mexican food? I purposely didn't have lunch today so I'll have an appetite for yummies tonight!

ps - 1 Guy is coming with us tonight...alcohol has gotten me into trouble before, please pray I don't let it interfere tonight! Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sorry to hear that dream job is still in limbo. You must be running out of patience by now!

I LOVE Mexican food. Hope you had a great time.

p.s. Prayed re 1 Guy. :)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also LOVE Mexican food!! hope you had a fun and fabulous time!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

*Eddo's Ears Perk Up*

Did someone say MEXICAN FOOD???

That sounds delish.

We never really got an update about 1 Guy - what is the dealio? Did you "DTR - Define the Relationship"?

We are all waiting with breath that is bated, torture us no more with your silence.

10:01 AM  
Blogger cookie723 said...

Hey all - thanks.
Mexican was yummy and I behaved. Thanks for praying Robin! :)
Maybe when we all meet, we can have a Mexican themed party! :)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem... *The Blog Patrol scratches head*

Dearest Adrianne, what has become of you? It has been 6 days since your last post? Why doth you holdeth out on us so?

The Blog Patrol is going to have to cite you for Idle Blog and overall lack of Blog Activity.

Please remedy the situation immediately.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home