Thursday, May 05, 2005

I've been tagged....TWICE!

Alrighty then...here I go...
I’ve been tagged by Beth & Sque'd, who was tagged by…who knows? I'm supposed to pick 5 of these to finish the sentence, add more ideas if I want to and then tag 3 more people, who do the same thing. Got it? The kicker for me is I got tagged twice so I'm doing the TEN and picking the SIX - prepare yourselves!

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a mother...I would love my children with everything that's in me, even on those 'they just threw up on me, just yelled nasty things at me, came home with piercings' days :)
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a hot air balloon owner...would offer guys a free ride if they showed me the ring they were going to use to propose to their girlfriend in my hot air balloon...up, up, and away in my beautiful balloon :)
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be a movie star...I'd focus on charity work coming out my wazooli.
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a radio DJ...I'd play the coolest tunes around.
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a service member...
If I could be a photographer...I would travel the world taking shots of people in all kinds of outta the way places. I would seriously love this.
If I could be a philanthropist...
If I could be a rap artist...
If I could be a child actor...
If I could be a secret agent...
If I could be a comedian/comedienne...
If I could be a priest...
If I could be a radio announcer...
If I could be a phlebotomist...
If I could be a pet store owner...
If I could be a computer programmer...
If I could be a police officer...
If I could be a politician...
If I could be an underwater basket weaver - I'd teach classes for free then donate the baskets I made to charity!
If I could be a nurse...
If I could be a forensic pathologist...
If I could be a TV show writer...I would write for the show '24'. Just the idea of being around that table of writers creating that show - fabu!
If I could be a dictator of a small country...
If I could be a news reporter...
If I could be a teacher...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a backup dancer...you wouldn't notice the 'main act' I was backing up.
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...I would use my Jedi mindtricks for good only. And also to corner George Clooney for a weekend - all good, trust me.
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a movie reviewer...I would SO be honest about how good/crappy a flick REALLY was.
If I could be a monkeys uncle...
If I could be a computer nerd...
If I could be Willy Wanka...

So here's who I'm ataggin' - Mel, Pink, Amanda, Eddo, Tash, and DD. Anyone else wantin' to be tagged? Let me know - I'll tag away! :)

Last note - who got 'sucked in' and watched the Primetime Live deal last night? I so did and want to hear what peeps think...please comment :) Take care!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

If you were a Jedi and cornered George Clooney, could I come too? :)

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of charity work comes out your wazooli?

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, too!! me, too!! I want in on that weekend!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home