Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Friday...

Thanks for all the computer advice - I'm close to making a decision...what does anyone think of Dell's Inspiron 700M? That's what I have in my virtual 'cart' right now but am waiting for the shower to 'happen' next week before I lay out that much cash :)
Sorry this is so short but I'm off for another funfilled, wedding/shower errand filled weekend! Oh, for those interested, here's the dress I'll be picking up tomorrow for next month's wedding! THE DRESS It's truly 'fabu' isn't it! ;0
Last night we went for the 'taste testing' at the county club where the reception's going to be - very fun, very yummy, and very free. I love that! :) White zin anyone? Oh, yeah, I had mine!
Tonight I'm off to a charity auction and then tomorrow I have graduation parties and drive-in movies! (oh, AFTER all the errands.) I'm looking forward to a peaceful Sunday morning at church!
Seeing as it's looking like all the squares are going to be in by TOMORROW (!!!) on Sunday after church, I'm working on getting the quilt put together - CAN'T wait!
I'll let you know how it looks next week!
I'm off ladies and gents - wish me well as I try to finish up all the shower details this weekend! Take care!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute dress!! i'm gonna show my sister! it's the right color and everything!! you are unbelievably busy!! how do you do it? but is all sounds so fun!! have a great time and enjoy your movie!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh that dress is awesome! Love, love, love the color! And I am so there with you on the white zinfandel! It's my fav! :)

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are leaning towards Dell, look at the Inspiron 6000. You'll save about 400 bucks over the 700M (on Dell.com as of 5/16), which you can use towards a good service plan, upgraded memory (up from 256 to 512), and upgraded battery (6 cell to 9 cell), plus you'll get a bigger screen. The downside is weight. Each pound less (on the 700 vs. 6000) will cost you about a hundred and a quarter, but if you carry it around a lot (slung over the shoulder, not riding on the seat next to you) and don't plan on watching a lot of DVDs on it, go with the smaller one.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

(yelling out) ADRIANNE.....ADRIANNE.......
(Rocky theme song playing in the background)

Where are you girl?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home