Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Liar, liar, boy, were my pants on fire!

In the last three weeks I have told so many lies to cover my tracks, it's downright WRONG. My roomie/bestfriend/bride.to.be wanted the shower to be a surprise. Well, she got it. She was TOTALLY surprised...to the point where she ended up wearing OVERALLS. It was hilarious. Here's a shot of the day...Bride & her maid and matrons
Anyway, with all the details, lies, and quilt that needed finishing, there just wasn't time to blog! I've got a few stories to share now, though, so I'll be back bloggin' in no time...
It's been good visiting your sites, sad to see OD go ( :( ), and boy, I need to get some things off my chest so, yeah, I'll be back soon.
Have a great day and if you're out here in New England - don't let the rain get you down! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds fabulous! can't wait to hear more!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow! I want to go to New England so bad. I have never been there and rain sounds wonderful, wish we had it here in Texas!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Live - you can have the rain. I am SICK of it! Send us some sunshine and warm weather please!!!

Glad you're back Cookie! :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Dummy said...

Yeah, the pic is gone! And where are you anyway! :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home