Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's just been crazy, folks, crazy....

Hi everyone, remember me?
I wouldn't blame you if you didn't - it's been ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH?!!!?? What the heck? To think my last entry was about the Lost premiere for this 2nd season!
Life has been truckin' right along...my sister's wedding was another truly blissful experience...so much to say about that-it was incredible.
My relationships are pretty much the same right now, too. A good friend just had some major surgery a couple weeks ago so I was pretty tied up with that. (Really can't go into details, sorry.) I've celebrated some friends birthdays and had so much fun. For one party we went to this place in Nashua, NH where you can brew your own beer, wine, etc...we had some nonalcohols with us (they choose not to drink) so we made root beer and orange creme soda - SO FUN!! We designed our own labels and it was a HOOT! For another friend we went to a U2 laser show - the whole show put to U2 music. Way neato and I think all birthday peeps enjoyed the restaurants I chose as well!!
I had a job interview with a 'staffing resource company' (that just sounds so official) so now they're going to try and help me find another jobbiejob...oh joy! Pampered Chef is picking up, too, which is great cuz I have so much fun at the shows...my buddy, 1Guy, his sister had her baby girl last week - she's so adorable, even at 10lbs!! (Yes, I meant that, she was 10 lbs and a few ounces!)
Sorry to nutshell the past month but I've got to scoot to meet up with my former roomie :) We've got quite a bit to debrief...
Post a comment or two and let me know how YOU'RE doing...or yell at me from your own blogs for not returning soon...I deserve it! Take care ~

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are there and you're alive and well and still partying!! good to hear!! you're such a busy girl, it's unreal!! glad your sister's wedding was great. my sister's is 3 weeks from tomorrow and things are starting to get a bit stressful for her, I think. you should take a look at the pictures i posted from her shower. We had a good time! Welcome back!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger L said...

Yes, welcome back! Sounds you've been making some fun memories this past month.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I remember YOU! Yeah, where have you been :) ? Glad to hear everything has been going well. I didn't know you were doing PC, I did that for a few months and LOVED all the free stuff :) . What fun birthday parties :) !

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another month... Are we going to once a month posts now :) ?

Hope you're doing well girl. Miss seeing you around!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you~~ what's going on? miss hearing from you!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

What happened to you girl? Are you still alive and kicking? Drop me a line.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read guba mature amatuer video usenet yahoo water bed 1964 impala convertible relay Answering machine message song White women latins http://www.bunn-coffee-makers.info/Hostels-madrid.html pro hockey hall of fame http://www.ppc-advertising-0.info/Software_company_affiliate_affili.html Bizarre anal penetrations Data program recover Big beautiful bare breasts Superbowl sunday and tv 4 card keno nl 15 Dampit guitar humidifiers Susie mature Free phones sprint

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home