Tuesday, September 20, 2005

hmmm...look at the dates...

Maybe I should play the lotto...my last post was on '02' and this one is '20'...doo doo doo doo...
Anywhos ~ how's everyone been? Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately. Thankfully nothing horrid - just the fall kicking off and me needing to get my act together! I'm trying to redo my apartment layout (aka - moving all my crap around!) finish details for sis's weekend wedding (oh, yeah, that would be THIS weekend!) and get my business (hee hee hee - that just sounds funny) off the ground...plus, look for a new jobbiejob seeing as 'my business' will take some time and $$$ before I'm rolling in $$$$ (ok, that is just plain ol' hilarious).
I feel as though I'm not making tons of sense here so I'm keeping it short. I'll blog post-wedding, of course. I'll give you all the blissful details...I chose the caterer so I can't wait to see how this all comes together!
Check back soon, blogfriends...have a great week!